1/6 Photos of Low Fat Mini Meatloaves
With DH being a diabetic, I am always looking for ways to add veggies into the diet. I found a recipe on the web and did some adjusting to suit our taste. The recipe calls for ground turkey; however, extra-lean ground beef also works well. Top with Creole Sauce Creole Sauce for a fabulous main course! These can be frozen, defrosted in the refrigerator and warmed as needed making this a great recipe for small families or when preparing a meal for one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Spray a non-stick muffin tin or silicone muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Crumble the ground meat into a large bowl; add the shredded carrots, zucchini, onion and green pepper.
- 4Add the Italian seasoning and Worcestershire sauce.
- 5Mix ingredients lightly with a fork.
- 6Place the bread in a blender and process until fine crumbs; add the crumbs to the meat mixture along with the egg substitute or egg.
- 7Mix ingredients with a fork until well blended.
- 8Separate mixture into 6 equal portions and place in prepared pan, top with ketchup and bake in oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until done.
- 9Serve immediately with Creole Sauce or allow the meatloaves to cool completely and place in a plastic bag, label, date and seal.
- 10When ready to prepare the frozen meatloaves, remove what you need from plastic bag, place in refrigerator overnight and reheat in oven or microwave until warm.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Mini Meatloaves
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.8
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 52.2 mg
- Sodium 299.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 17.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: