Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
This recipe follows a generic one that Iv'e seen many places including here. But I wanted to trim the fat a bit.This does not have the same "rich" consistency but for people like me that crave cheesecake it is a GREAT alternative.
- 12 medium foil liners
- 12 vanilla wafers (Nilla reduced-fat preferred)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 10 ounces frozen sliced strawberries in syrup, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the cream cheese, eggs, lemon juice, vanilla and sugar until creamy.
- Place a wafer in each cup and fill 3/4 full with mixture.
- Bake 325F for 25 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve place some strawberries on top with a little syrup.