1/5 Photos of Low Fat Middle Eastern Beef Koftas
Inspired by local magazine, TRUE! Added, subtracted to make my own too! This IS yummy as can be! No extra calories or extra fat will you see!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1COMBINE beef, GRATED red onion, parsley, mint, allspice, GRATED lemon rind and juice of lemon in bowl.
- 2Make in 7 or 8 rolled sausages.
- 3SPRAY pan with oil and cook beef until cooked.
- 4NOTE: To make it easier to cook, make sure sausages or rolled evenly.
- 5NOTE: I put a plate and a can from the pantry on top to help to brown evenly.
- 6In separate bowl, COMBINE vanilla low-fat yogurt and mint sauce (I used from the bottle; thick or thin will do).
- 7Will serve with grape tomatoes and Bill Granger's Spiced Pumpkin recipe listed at ZAAR!
- 9**UPDATED NOTE: If the combination FEELS dry, you can add up to 2 Tablespoon of Greek Yogurt too as if the mixture is ultra dry before you grill, it will taste like that too!
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Middle Eastern Beef Koftas
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.2
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 73.1 mg
- Sodium 88.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 24.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
non-fat vanilla yogurt