Recipe by CallMeBubbles, Dahling
This is a quick dinner that's healthy and yummy.
Top Review by pro home chef
DH liked it, I thought it was alright , not great enough to mkae again however, and our 4 year old who usually exclaims "mom you made the bestest meal ever", didn't so I take her silence as a okay too.
- 8 ounces 90% lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chunky salsa
- 4 ounces mushrooms, undrained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 cups hot cooked noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet sprayed with Pam, brown meat. Stir in salsa, mushrooms, garlic, parsley and salt. Heat through.
- Add sour cream. Mix well. Reduce heat to low. Simmer 6-8 minutes. Serve over noodles.
- ***Instead of noodles, you can serve over baked potatoes.