Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a quick dinner that's healthy and yummy.
- 8 ounces 90% lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chunky salsa
- 4 ounces mushrooms, undrained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 cups hot cooked noodles
- In a large skillet sprayed with Pam, brown meat. Stir in salsa, mushrooms, garlic, parsley and salt. Heat through.
- Add sour cream. Mix well. Reduce heat to low. Simmer 6-8 minutes. Serve over noodles.
- ***Instead of noodles, you can serve over baked potatoes.
DH liked it, I thought it was alright , not great enough to mkae again however, and our 4 year old who usually exclaims "mom you made the bestest meal ever", didn't so I take her silence as a okay too.
This was delicious, and very easy to prepare The only thing I changed was using chopped white meat chicken instead of the ground beef, and it was possibly even lower fat than the recipe's nutrition facts stated. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
This was a very satisfying dish for someone like myself trying to lose weight! I served mine over baked potatoes and it was quite hearty!