Recipe by **Mandy**
This was in the latest issue of Women's Weekly & thought it would be good to add to the Mexican leg of ZWT III. Great to warm you up on a cold winters days!
- 1⁄3 cup Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups low-fat milk
- marshmallows, to serve (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cocoa, Splenda & cinnamon in a jar, seal & shake to combine.
- Whisk milk in a medium saucepan over low heat until hot, alternatively if you have a cappuccino maker, heat your milk using this.
- To make: Place 2 tablespoons of choc mixture into 4 cups, pour over a little milk & stir to dissolve.
- Add some milk froth to each cup & then top with remaining milk.
- Add some marshmallows if you like & enjoy.