1/6 Photos of Low Fat Mexican Hot Chocolate
This was in the latest issue of Women's Weekly & thought it would be good to add to the Mexican leg of ZWT III. Great to warm you up on a cold winters days!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1Combine cocoa, Splenda & cinnamon in a jar, seal & shake to combine.
- 2Whisk milk in a medium saucepan over low heat until hot, alternatively if you have a cappuccino maker, heat your milk using this.
- 3To make: Place 2 tablespoons of choc mixture into 4 cups, pour over a little milk & stir to dissolve.
- 4Add some milk froth to each cup & then top with remaining milk.
- 5Add some marshmallows if you like & enjoy.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Mexican Hot Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.3
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 109.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 9.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: