Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I saw this recipe when a friend posted it on Facebook, tried it, liked it, now I want to share it with you! Hope you enjoy it, too! The chicken stays tender and it is pretty low in calories and fat. Enjoy!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, low fat
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all ingredients together, except chicken,
- Spread mixture over chicken, coasting well.
- Spray a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40-45 minutes, until done.