Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Lowed Fat Omelet with Mediterranean flavors
Make and share this Low Fat Mediterranean Omelet recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup egg white (or eggbeaters)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 marinated artichoke hearts (slice them up)
- 3 roundtop mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 stalk asparagus (cut into discs, staying in the soft parts)
- 1⁄2 sweet green pepper (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1⁄2 cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese (you shred it)
- Saute all vegetables in olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Add egg whites and rest of ingredients.
- Saute until set.