Recipe by Chef Rag Mop
I inveted these mashed potaoes to reduce the total fat and for use as a kosher dairy alternative to the european mashed potatoes with chicken fat
- 3 potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 medium onions
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup yogurt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and cube potaoes.
- chop the onions.
- a microwave add a little water, cover and cook until the potatoes are soft. or.
- In a pot cover the potatoes with water, add a little salt and cook until the potatoes are soft, drain the water.
- With a minimum of olive oil sauté the onions until soft.
- While the potatoes are hot, add the onion including the oil to the potatoes.
- Add the yougert
- Use a riser or food processor to mash the potatoes.
- Add more yougert or low fat milk if required.