Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Low fat maple flavored granola
Make and share this Low Fat Maple Granola recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- 6 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup ground walnuts
- 1 cup wheat germ
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-calorie maple syrup
- 1⁄2 sugar-free syrup
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Mix together dry ingredients in large bowl. Work in wet ingredients until well blended. Divide mixture onto two sheet pans. Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Enjoy.