Low-Fat Maple Cinnamon Muffins
- Preheat oven 400F, and grease muffin cups.
- Mix all dry ingredients, set aside.
- Beat egg, and mix with all wet ingredients.
- Make a well in dry ingredients, and add wet ingredients all at once.
- Mix JUST UNTIL COMBINED. Any more and the muffins will be tough.
- Fill muffin cups about 2/3 full. Top with chopped pecans and brown sugar.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, depending on size. Drizzle with maple syrup and enjoy!
- NOTE : 1 3/4 cups flour may be better than 2 cups (for the 'toughness') -- so you may want to try that!