Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From lowfatcooking.about.com. Cook time includes refrigeration time.
- 2 cups macaroni, uncooked
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, sliced and quartered
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine cooled macaroni, celery, bell pepper, cucumber, and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine mayhonnaise, yogurt, and Dijon mustard. Add to ingreidents in large bowl and toss well to coat.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
I used fat-free plain yogurt and and low-fat mayo. I also added some diced lean ham and it was amazing! Doesn't taste low fat at all and it was so creamy and delicious!! Thanks for sharing this recipe!
I made this last night and served with tuna steaks. It was quick and easy. Tasted great. Being on Weight Watchers this was perfect. I didn't have yogurt so left that our. Thanks for the recipe.