1/2 Photos of Low Fat Macaroni and Cheese Bake
Marsha D.'s Note:
A recipe from Taste of Home magazine that I changed to fit what I had on hand in the kitchen and turned out pretty darn good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook macaroni according to pkg. Drain.
- 2Preheat oven to 350'.
- 3In food processor or blender combine milk,ricotta cheese, onion, parmesan cheese,salt and pepper. Cover and process til smooth. Pour into a bowl add macaroni and 1/4c cheddar cheese. Mix well.
- 4In a 1 quart baking dish spray lightly with Pam and pour mixture in and top with remaining cheese.
- 5Bake 30 minutes covered. Uncover and bake an extra 10 minutes longer to a bubbly stage.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Macaroni and Cheese Bake
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.4
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 29.6 mg
- Sodium 450.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 26.2 g