Recipe by mickeydownunder
That actually does NOT taste low fat, true! Not the way I USED to do! No butter or oil too! Hope you will agree and do a review!
Top Review by ohiotubagal
This was quite good, although I didn't follow the recipe exactly. I used plain soy milk (which will make it creamier), 2 cups shredded cheese and added 2 Tbsp. low fat margarine.
- 12 ounces pasta
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat cheese
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- COOK pasta and DRAIN; keep warm.
- In same saucepan, ADD milk and flour and WHISK until smooth; heat to BOIL stirring all the time to make sure does not stick.
- ADD mustard and black pepper.
- Once at a boil, allow to simmer about 3 minutes til thickened slightly.
- ADD cheese stirring until total melted.
- ADD pasta back into saucepan; stir until well coated.
- NOTE: Was inspired by the internet to post this; I HOPE you don't give it a miss!
- NOTE: Can top with tsp of parsley or 1 tsp chilli flakes when adding mustard and pepper; is all up to YOU! :).