Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Cond. milk is asked for in so many recipes but because of the high calorie, sugar and fat I don't use it, I use my own, you can use the original recipe or use the low sugar one using splenda or Stevia. This is my 1st recipe to post I hope you like it, it has helped me with my diet.
- - Microwave milk and water 1 minute until steaming.
- - stir in sugar and vanilla.
- If you are going to use stevia instead of sugar :.
- - In a bawl put skimmed powdered milk
- - Add water gradually and beat until it reaches condensed milk thickness.
- - Microwave 1 minute.
- - Add stevia and adjust to taste.