Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I stole this by modifying Dobby & Winky's Butterbeer for a diabetic friend. Edited 10/19/08 based on reviewer's comments.
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (1 g) packet sugar substitute (I prefer Equal)
- 2 teaspoons sugar-free hot cocoa mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ounce butterscotch schnapps
- Melt butter and honey together in microwave or in small saucepan.
- Add milk and vanilla. Microwave or heat on stovetop until it reaches the desired temperature.
- Mix in sugar substitute, schnapps, hot chocolate powder and cinnamon.
The basic flavor is really good, but 1 tsp is WAY too much cinnamon. I love cinnamon, and it was just way way way too much. I plan to make it again and just use a pinch of cinnamon.