Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Low Fat, Low Sugar, High Protein yet Moist and Chocolaty. Not too sweet!
- 4 egg whites, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄3 cups Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1 1⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons Hersheys Chocolate Syrup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix flour and salt, add egg whites, oil, vanilla, Splenda, Hershey's syrup, nuts and melted chocolate.
- Bake in a 9x13 pan that has been sprayed with a nonstick cooking spray and bake for 25-30 minutes or until done.
- Do not over bake.