Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a modification of a recipe that was good, but definitely not tummy friendly for me.....
Make and share this Low Fat/Low Sugar Banana Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2 Lightly grease 9 x 5 loaf pan.
- 3 In large bowl, combine flour, soda and salt.
- 4 In separate bowl, cream together butter, applesauce, sugar and honey.
- 5 Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
- 6 Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten.
- 7 Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- 8 Bake in preheated oven for 60-65 minutes until a toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.
- 9 Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack.