This is a modification of a recipe that was good, but definitely not tummy friendly for me.....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 21 Preheat oven to 350°.
- 32 Lightly grease 9 x 5 loaf pan.
- 43 In large bowl, combine flour, soda and salt.
- 54 In separate bowl, cream together butter, applesauce, sugar and honey.
- 65 Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
- 76 Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten.
- 87 Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- 98 Bake in preheated oven for 60-65 minutes until a toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.
- 109 Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat/Low Sugar Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.1
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 61.7 mg
- Sodium 302.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 6.1 g