Recipe by CoffeeB
These are absolutely heavenly and oh so lite in taste. A wonderful little decadence that you don't mind cheating a little while dieting. I make them into cupcakes but the recipe actually is for a cake. The serving size is a guess. If you make them into cupcakes, make sure you fill them all the way to the top as they don't puff up that much. The frosting makes a huge amount and so adjust accordingly depending on if you're making cupcakes or a cake.
- 1 (18 ounce) box Betty Crocker Super Moist cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 cup warm water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant white chocolate pudding mix (or regular vanilla)
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Lite
- Mix cake mix, pumpkin, water and cinnamon until well blended.
- Batter will be thick.
- Pour into a 9x13 GREASED pan, or cupcake liners.
- Bake 350°F for 40 minute for a 9x13 or 20 minute for cupcakes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Mix pudding with milk, then blend in cool whip.
- Frost when cake is cool.
- Keep refrigerated.