Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
[Most] Everyone loves Spinach Artichoke Dip with some fresh baked bread. It's great as a fondue dip, or to just eat as a snack.
- 2 cups nonfat parmesan cheese
- 16 ounces fresh spinach, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sage, rubbed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 2⁄3 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 cup fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed and minced
- 1 loaf brown bread, round
- Mix together Parmesan cheese, spinach, artichoke hearts, and spices.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix with spinach mixture.
- Deposit in hollowed out round bread loaf and bake at 375°F for 20-30 minutes.
This was really great! I used nonfat cream cheese, lowfat sour cream amd mayo, and I omitted the artichokes since I didn't have any on hand. We ate this with fat free tortilla chips instead of the bread bowl. Yum! Thanks for the recipe!