Recipe by rhondalynne
This great, delicious and supereasy recipe was given to my diabetic mother by a good friend. The original recipe called for orange flavored sugar free gelatin, but we have found that most flavors of gelatin are tasty in this recipe.
Top Review by carol.martinez
what a treat, been on a low carb diet for 3 weeks and i needed something for my sweet tooth, i didn't use the graham crackers and just put in single serving storage bowls to take for lunches. so easy and yummy
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 2⁄3 cup boiling water
- 1 (1/3 ounce) packageflavored sugar-free jello
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 8 or 9 inch pie pan with vegetable oil spray; sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on the bottom of the pan.
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl until dissolved. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Pour gelatin into a blender and add the cottage cheese and cream cheese.
- Blend on medium speed until well blended, stopping and scraping sides if needed.
- Pour mixture back into large bowl.
- Add whipped topping and stir lightly until well blended.
- Pour into pie pan and refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- Store in refrigerator.