Recipe by mensan98th
This is a work in progress. I started with a low-carb recipe and added fat-free cream cheese to lighten it up a bit.
- 4 (8 ounce) packages neufchatel cheese, softened
- 4 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄2 cup sugar-free vanilla syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 2" deep, 9" pie pan or similarly sized pan.
- Combine the Neufchatel and fat-free cream cheese in a mixer on medium speed for three minutes.
- Add the Splenda, pinch of salt, and vanilla syrup and mix again on low speed to avoid splashing the ingredients over the side of the bowl.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing in between.
- After the last egg is incorporated, mix on medium speed for three more minutes.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove and cool to room temperature, then chill in refrigerator.