Recipe by jass1202
My husband goes fishing so often and since I am always on a diet I try not to just bread and fry the fish. I came up with this delicious walleye fish cake recipe. It is really tasty!
- 18 ounces walleye (cleaned-fillet)
- 1 carrot
- 1 yellow squash
- 2 medium onions
- 2 zucchini
- 6 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and peel all vegetables.
- Put all vegetables in chopper until they are all cut into small pieces then transfer to large bowl.
- Put walleye in chopper then add to bowel.
- Add bread crumbs, eggs, salt and pepper to bowel and mix well.
- With a large spoon create round or oval cakes and place in skillet sprayed in cooking spray. Cover and cook on medium heat for 5-7 minutes, then turn them over and cook for another 5-7 minutes.
- Place on paper towel.