Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a tasty and satisfying one dish meal that's high in flavor and low in fat and calories! Based on a recipe from a Healthy Cooking book that says it has just 229 calories per serving, 15 g of protein and 7 g fat! We like it with a salad and a nice dinner roll.
- In saucepan combine carrot, celery, onion and water.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer 7 minutes.
- Do not drain.
- Stir in undiluted soup, uncooked rice, ham and poultry seasoning.
- Pour into 1 1/2 quart casserole dish that you have sprayed with Pam.
- Sprinkle paprika over top.
- Cover and bake 30 to 35 minutes at 350.