Low Fat, Low Calorie, Low Carb Wedding Soup
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine ground turkey, egg, crushed pork rinds, oregano, minced garlic and celery well.
- Form into small meatballs. Place meatballs onto cookie sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
- In large stock pot, saute onion in olive oil until transparent.
- Add squash, chicken, spinach, meatballs, and chicken broth (you can adjust broth to suit your preference).
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, covered, for about 1 hour.
- Serve and enjoy!
- I know it takes time to make the meatballs, but trust me, you'll be glad you did. They are wonderul!