Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
looking for low fat mexican recipes.
Make and share this Low Fat, Low Calorie Enchiladas recipe from Food.com.
- Place stacked tortillas in about 1/2 inch of water. You can add a bit of cumin and chili powder to flavor the tortillas.
- Cover then place in microwave for about 1 minute, until soft.
- Watch closely (or you can steam the tortillas if you prefer).
- Next, 'fry' onion in the non-calorie cooking spray and drain on paper towel. Heat the chili as you roll the enchiladas.
- To roll, place shredded cheese on the end of the corn tortilla then roll tightly. Layer in pan then pour chili on top.
- . Next, top with cheese and onion.
- Bake in oven for approximately 20 minutes at 350 degrees.