Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Decadent and rich, tart and sweet with a buttery crust - for just 150 calories a serving? Yes! Easy and delicious, this 4-ingredient pie is a dieting dream! Cook time is chill time.
- 85.04 g packagesugar-free peach Jell-O
- 59.14 ml boiling water
- 2 (453.59 g) container low-fat peach yogurt
- 226.79 g container Cool Whip Free, thawed (or lite)
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust (I use keeblers)
- Using a mixing bowl, dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Whisk in yogurt.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour into crust and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- and just 3 Weight Watchers points.
What a real treat this is. I am borderline diabetic, and my triglycerides are up, so I'm doing low fat and low sugar. It is in the refridge setting up, but couldn't resist licking the bowl. Such a good flavor. I can hardly wait to try it. I am going to be making pies for a church function, and I think this will be one of them. There are a fair amount, that are watching their sugar content, and I know they would appreciate having their pie and eating it too, so to speak. Thanks so much for posting. I think I may try this with other flavors too.
Great tasting and low calorie/carbs. Great for diabetics.
I didnt do this according to the directions because I left my directions at work. So I did not add the Cool-Whip to the jello-yogurt mixture. I mixed them together, put it in the frige to cook and then topped it with the Cool-Whip after it was set. The results were wonderful and the kids loved it!