Haleh Welcher's Note:
Finally, creamy, low fat and low calorie icing! Yes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, heat the milk and butter until butter has melted.
- 2Whisk in the dry milk, cornstarch, and Splenda.
- 3Heat the mixture and stir constantly until thickens, (do NOT let it boil).
- 4Remove from heat and let cool for 2 minutes.
- 5Add vanilla extract and unsweetened cocoa and whisk vigorously until well combined.
- 6Cool before frosting.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Low Calorie Chocolate Icing
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.6
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.9 mg
- Sodium 94.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g