Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A good-for-you version of these amazing muffins!
- 1⁄2 cup light margarine
- 1 cup Splenda granular (sugar substitute)
- 3⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute (egg substitute)
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups blueberries
- With the mixer on low speed, cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix until well blended.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl and add to the mixture, alternating with the milk.
- Add the vanilla extract.
- Fold in the blueberries by hand until well mixed into the batter.
- Grease the muffin tin well, including the top.
- Pile the batter high in each muffin cup.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool in pan before serving.