Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
An easy, healthy version of loaded baked potatoes I came up with.
Make and share this Low-Fat Loaded Baked Potato recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Rinse potatoes and pat dry. Slice into 1/2 inch thick rounds.
- 3. Spray glass baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4. Place potatoes in baking pan and spray with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter until all potato rounds are evenly covered. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 5. Bake uncovered for 1 hour.
- 6. Approximately 5 minutes before it's time to take it out of the oven, spread the sour cream over the potatoes and all of the cheddar cheese. This will allow the cheese and sour cream to melt together making a great flavor. Enjoy!
Good and easy to make. We all enjoyed them. Made for Spring PAC 2011.