Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
For low fat, have great taste, true! Always another way for a recipe to do! Feel free to experiment with this! HOPE you will not give this a miss!
- Peel and dice potatoes; place into saucepan, cover with water and boil until tender (about 20 - 25 minutes); drain.
- Add milk; mash and place aside.
- In pan, heat pan then stock (could be chicken or vegetable); add finely diced onion, carrot, celery; cook until soft.
- Add curry powder and sautÃ© for 1 minute.
- Add lentils, pasta sauce (I used eggplant/vegetable) and peas; bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Place above mixture into prepared (lightly coated with cooking spray) baking dish.
- Top with potato mash; sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 40 minutes at 180Â°C.
- NOTE: Can make individual ones in ramekins as well.
- NOTE: Freezes well too!