For low fat, have great taste, true! Always another way for a recipe to do! Feel free to experiment with this! HOPE you will not give this a miss!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and dice potatoes; place into saucepan, cover with water and boil until tender (about 20 - 25 minutes); drain.
- 2Add milk; mash and place aside.
- 3In pan, heat pan then stock (could be chicken or vegetable); add finely diced onion, carrot, celery; cook until soft.
- 4Add curry powder and sautÃ© for 1 minute.
- 5Add lentils, pasta sauce (I used eggplant/vegetable) and peas; bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- 6Place above mixture into prepared (lightly coated with cooking spray) baking dish.
- 7Top with potato mash; sprinkle with paprika.
- 8Bake 40 minutes at 180Â°C.
- 10NOTE: Can make individual ones in ramekins as well.
- 11NOTE: Freezes well too!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Lentil Shepherd's Pie
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 524.8
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 351.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 35.6 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 31.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: