Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A low-fat chicken that doesn't sacrifice the taste.
Make and share this Low-Fat Lemon Thyme Chicken Crunch recipe from Food.com.
- 10 3⁄4 ounces reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried thyme or 1⁄8 teaspoon basil leaves, crushed
- 2⁄3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 4 chicken breast halves, skinned
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- lemon slice (to garnish) (optional)
- In a small saucepan mix soup, water, lemon juice and thyme.
- Dip out 1/2 cup of soup mixture and pour into a shallow bowl.
- Mix bread crumbs and paprika on plate.
- Dip chicken into the soup mixture in the shallow bowl, coating both sides.
- Then roll in bread crumb mixture.
- Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Spray chicken with cooking spray if desired.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Discard soup mixture that was used for dipping raw chicken.
- Heat remaining soup mixture.
- Serve over cooked chicken.
- Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.