This is the best low calorie recipe I've found so far---tastes like cheesecake minus the calories!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray pie plate with no stick cooking spray.
- 2Sprinkle 1/2 of the crumbs onto side of plate.
- 3boil water and add gelatin mix. Let simmer for 2 minutes, using a whisk to prevent clumps.
- 4pour into blender and add cream cheese and cottage cheese. Blend until smooth and pour into large bowl.
- 5Gently stir in whipped topping. Pour into pan and sprinkle remaining crumbs on the outside edge.
- 6Refrigerate 4 hours of until set.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Lemon Souffle' Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.5
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 45.6 mg
- Sodium 287.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 9.2 g