Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the best low calorie recipe I've found so far---tastes like cheesecake minus the calories!!
Make and share this Low Fat Lemon Souffle' Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Spray pie plate with no stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of the crumbs onto side of plate.
- boil water and add gelatin mix. Let simmer for 2 minutes, using a whisk to prevent clumps.
- pour into blender and add cream cheese and cottage cheese. Blend until smooth and pour into large bowl.
- Gently stir in whipped topping. Pour into pan and sprinkle remaining crumbs on the outside edge.
- Refrigerate 4 hours of until set.