Recipe by kitiekat7
This is the best low calorie recipe I've found so far---tastes like cheesecake minus the calories!!
- 1 graham cracker, crushed, divided
- 2⁄3 cup boiling water
- 1 (1/3 ounce) packagejell-o brand sugar-free lemon gelatin (4 serving size)
- 1 cup 2% fat cottage cheese
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray pie plate with no stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of the crumbs onto side of plate.
- boil water and add gelatin mix. Let simmer for 2 minutes, using a whisk to prevent clumps.
- pour into blender and add cream cheese and cottage cheese. Blend until smooth and pour into large bowl.
- Gently stir in whipped topping. Pour into pan and sprinkle remaining crumbs on the outside edge.
- Refrigerate 4 hours of until set.