Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love the nice herb flavor of this chicken dish. Easy enough for family meals, but elegant enough for company dinners too.
- Mix first four ingredients.
- Gently loosen skin of the chicken without removing it.
- Under the skin of each breast, rub the berb mixture and tuck in two pieces of orange.
- Place chicken in an oven proof glass dish.
- Pour the juice or win over it and allow to marinate for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Roast the chicken at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, skin side down.
- Turn over and continue roasting for another 15 minutes.
- Let set for a few minutes before serving.