1 hr 15 mins
I love the nice herb flavor of this chicken dish. Easy enough for family meals, but elegant enough for company dinners too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first four ingredients.
- 2Gently loosen skin of the chicken without removing it.
- 3Under the skin of each breast, rub the berb mixture and tuck in two pieces of orange.
- 4Place chicken in an oven proof glass dish.
- 5Pour the juice or win over it and allow to marinate for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- 6Roast the chicken at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, skin side down.
- 7Turn over and continue roasting for another 15 minutes.
- 8Let set for a few minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Lemon herb Roasted Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.2
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 49.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 15.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of
herbes de provence