Prep 4 mins
Cook 1 hr
I tried with rasberry jello and it also works! Can do with or without crust. I dip lowfat gram crackers into it instead of crust.
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free lime gelatin (or any other flavor you want)
- 2 (6 ounce) containers key lime pie-flavor light yogurt (or any other flavor you want)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite
- Heat water in microwave on high for 45 sec to 1.5 min until boiling. Stir in gelatin until to dissolved.
- Combine gelatin with yogurt. Fold in cool whip.
- Let set in fridge for at least 1 hours.
This is light and refreshing. I imagine you could mix and match jello and yogurts. I can't wait to try lemon or orange, it would be like a dreamsicicle. I can't believe no one has reviewed this yet, it's a gem!