Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Made this on the fly... measurements are as close to what I used as possible. I wrote down the recipe after I ate it. :D
- 1⁄4 cup fat free Greek yogurt (Fage)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 -2 teaspoon lime juice or 1 -2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 graham cracker square
- Mix juice and honey together.
- Add it to yogurt and mix to combine.
- Top with crumbled graham.
Easy peasy and quick. Nice little treat for when you don't want to spend a lot of time. I garnished with a strawberry and slice of lime. made for Spring 2013 PAC