1/1 Photo of Low Fat Key Lime Ice Cream (no Churning)
4 hrs 5 mins
This "ice cream" was actually an accident--I was making a pie filling and put it in the freezer instead of the fridge, and it came out better than when in the pie! After a few modifications, this is what it has become. I'm sure you could do it with any flavor juice (orange, lemon) but it's so good with lime that I've never tried anything else! The recipe as is comes out very tart (like a good Key Lime pie); the amount of lime juice can be adjusted to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, combine limeade with lime juice and stir well.
- 2Add sweetened condensed milk, and stir until smooth and uniform.
- 3Fold in cool whip until smooth, being careful not to stir to the point that the cool whip breaks down.
- 4Pour into individual bowls or one large freezer-safe container.
- 5Freeze four hours or until set.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Key Lime Ice Cream (no Churning)
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.7
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 16.8 mg
- Sodium 63.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 53.9 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cool whip