Recipe by KGCOOK
I made this about like the recipe for parfaits. Again with the jars which I think is a great idea. Take them about anywhere and not worry about them. Course you can use parfait glasses too. These are good and seem to be filling too.
Top Review by bubbacat3
Thank You for this recipe! I have never liked yogurt, but these are Wonderful! I used Oiko Vanilla yogurt. Mine didn't turn out as nice as yours, but that's ok, they taste great and I will be making them often.
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes Jello gelatin, any flavors
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 2 (6 ounce) cartonsyoplait thick and creamy vanilla yogurt
- 9 graham crackers, crushed fine
- Mix both packages of jell-o with the boiling water and stir till jell-o is disolved.
- Add cold water and stir.
- Refrigerate about 4 hours or until jell-o is firm.
- Put half of the jell-o into mixing bowl and add 1 container of yogurt.
- Set mixer on a medium -low setting and blend until blended but not creamy.
- put about 2 teaspoons gramham cracker crumbs in the bottom of 6 half pint canning jars.
- Followed by about 2 tablespoons jell-o mixture.
- Follow with about 2 teaspoons graham cracker crumbs.
- Followed by about 2 tablespoons plain jell-o.
- Next 2 tablespoons of vanilla yogurt.
- Repeat layers until all ingreditents are gone.
- Wipe rims, add lids and refrigerate.
- Really I don't think the order matters.
- Just put graham crackers between each layer.