I made this about like the recipe for parfaits. Again with the jars which I think is a great idea. Take them about anywhere and not worry about them. Course you can use parfait glasses too. These are good and seem to be filling too.
- Mix both packages of jell-o with the boiling water and stir till jell-o is disolved.
- Add cold water and stir.
- Refrigerate about 4 hours or until jell-o is firm.
- Put half of the jell-o into mixing bowl and add 1 container of yogurt.
- Set mixer on a medium -low setting and blend until blended but not creamy.
- put about 2 teaspoons gramham cracker crumbs in the bottom of 6 half pint canning jars.
- Followed by about 2 tablespoons jell-o mixture.
- Follow with about 2 teaspoons graham cracker crumbs.
- Followed by about 2 tablespoons plain jell-o.
- Next 2 tablespoons of vanilla yogurt.
- Repeat layers until all ingreditents are gone.
- Wipe rims, add lids and refrigerate.
- Really I don't think the order matters.
- Just put graham crackers between each layer.