1/2 Photos of Low Fat Jell-O Parfaits
I made this about like the recipe for parfaits. Again with the jars which I think is a great idea. Take them about anywhere and not worry about them. Course you can use parfait glasses too. These are good and seem to be filling too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix both packages of jell-o with the boiling water and stir till jell-o is disolved.
- 2Add cold water and stir.
- 3Refrigerate about 4 hours or until jell-o is firm.
- 4Put half of the jell-o into mixing bowl and add 1 container of yogurt.
- 5Set mixer on a medium -low setting and blend until blended but not creamy.
- 6put about 2 teaspoons gramham cracker crumbs in the bottom of 6 half pint canning jars.
- 7Followed by about 2 tablespoons jell-o mixture.
- 8Follow with about 2 teaspoons graham cracker crumbs.
- 9Followed by about 2 tablespoons plain jell-o.
- 10Next 2 tablespoons of vanilla yogurt.
- 11Repeat layers until all ingreditents are gone.
- 12Wipe rims, add lids and refrigerate.
- 13Really I don't think the order matters.
- 14Just put graham crackers between each layer.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Jell-O Parfaits
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.2
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.4 mg
- Sodium 224.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 30.3 g
- Protein 4.9 g