1/1 Photo of Low-Fat Italian Turkey Stew
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 3/4 lb turkey breast tenderloin, cut crosswise
- 1 cup cauliflower floret
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 4 plum tomatoes, cut in 1/2 inch slices
- 1 cup halved fresh mushrooms, washed
- 1/2 cup frozen pearl onions
- 2 cups frozen gnocchi
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves, cleaned
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaf
- 1In a 4-quart saucepan, combine chicken broth and tomato juice.
- 2Bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- 3Add sliced turkey tenders and reduce heat to medium.
- 4Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 5Remove turkey and reserve in a separate bowl.
- 6Add cauliflower florets.
- 7Stir, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- 8Add broccoli florets, tomatoes, mushrooms, pearl onions, gnocchi, garlic oregano.
- 9Stir, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- 10To serve, divide stew among 4 large soup bowls and serve immediately with a sliced tomato salad topped with nonfat dressing.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Italian Turkey Stew
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.8
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 52.7 mg
- Sodium 234.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 24.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sodium chicken stock
frozen pearl onions