Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I use Edy's Caramel Praline Crunch frozen yogurt but you can go for your favorite. An Easy guilt free dessert!
- 118.29 ml fat-free frozen yogurt
- 14.79 ml blueberry jam (Blueberry Jam)
- 14.79 ml fat-free caramel topping
- 29.58 ml light whipped topping
- 7.39 ml chopped nuts
- Place scoop of ice cream in bowl.
- Top with blueberry jam follow with caramel then whipped cream.
- Garnish with nuts.
This was a really great combo for a sundae! I never would have thought to use jam as a topping and it was REALLY good! I used plain vanilla yo cream frozen yogurt and pecans for the nuts. I also tried raspberry jam with chocolate syrup instead of caramel and that turned out wonderful also. Thanks for this unique idea, Rita!