Recipe by Rita~
I use Edy's Caramel Praline Crunch frozen yogurt but you can go for your favorite. An Easy guilt free dessert!
Top Review by Karen=^..^=
This was a really great combo for a sundae! I never would have thought to use jam as a topping and it was REALLY good! I used plain vanilla yo cream frozen yogurt and pecans for the nuts. I also tried raspberry jam with chocolate syrup instead of caramel and that turned out wonderful also. Thanks for this unique idea, Rita!
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free frozen yogurt
- 1 tablespoon blueberry jam (Blueberry Jam)
- 1 tablespoon fat-free caramel topping
- 2 tablespoons light whipped topping
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chopped nuts