Recipe by TheDancingCook
A very easy frozen snack or dessert! Great for sweet tooth dieters and/or calorie and fat conscious individuals.
Top Review by karenway
Thanks for the great idea. I didn't have any grahm wafers, so I used large, round chocolate cookies. Soooo good! Next time I'll use the grahm wafers to make them lower in fat. Thanks.
- 1 1⁄2 cups Cool Whip Free or 1 1⁄2 cups fat-free cool whip, thawed
- 24 low-fat graham crackers (chocolate or any other flavor, 4 rectangles per square)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread 2 Tbsp Cool Whip on 12 of the graham cracker squares and top with remaining graham cracker squares to make a"sandwich".
- Wrap individually in wax paper, place into ziploc freezer bags and freeze.
- Grab out of freezer and eat as a snack or dessert.
- Discard after one week.