Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very easy frozen snack or dessert! Great for sweet tooth dieters and/or calorie and fat conscious individuals.
- 1 1⁄2 cups Cool Whip Free or 1 1⁄2 cups fat-free cool whip, thawed
- 24 low-fat graham crackers (chocolate or any other flavor, 4 rectangles per square)
- Spread 2 Tbsp Cool Whip on 12 of the graham cracker squares and top with remaining graham cracker squares to make a"sandwich".
- Wrap individually in wax paper, place into ziploc freezer bags and freeze.
- Grab out of freezer and eat as a snack or dessert.
- Discard after one week.
Thanks for the great idea. I didn't have any grahm wafers, so I used large, round chocolate cookies. Soooo good! Next time I'll use the grahm wafers to make them lower in fat. Thanks.
Discard after one week? Nothing left to discard! These are awesome little treats that will satisfy your sweet tooth. Being a WW member, I plan on making these ALOT. Even my kids love 'em and have no idea how low-cal they are. Better for all of us! Thanks!!
These are terrific. You'd sware these are the real thing. Loved 'em!