Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A tasty dip that is lower in fat. Adapted from Kraft Kitchens.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained (I've used fresh spinach too, about 1 1/2 c chopped in processor)
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons roasted red peppers, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix spinach, mayo, cheese, and garlic until well blended.
- Spoon into a 9" pie plate or quiche dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with peppers before serving.
Very yummy and easy to put together! I think I used more than the 1/2 cup of cheese, but what else is new :)
This is so easy to put together. The roasted red peppers really make it great. I added an extra clove of garlic :) I LOVE garlic..... Thanks Hokies For a nice and easy recipe for guests...or just me :)