- 3 cups skim milk
- 1 (5 ounce) boxof cook and serve pudding mix
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 6 egg whites
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk milk and chocolate pudding in a slow cooker until pudding is completely dissolved.
- In a large bowl, whisk cake mix, water, applesauce and egg whites until well-blended.
- Pour the cake batter into the middle of pudding mixture in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours.
- Serve hot, topped with ice cream.