Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
Inspired from the net! Was this enjoyed? YOU BET! Healthy, easy to do! HOPE this recipe does inspire YOU!
- CUT Hot Cross Buns in three pieces lengthways.
- Butter and jam slices.
- In bowl, COMBINE milk, Splenda, 1 egg, additional 1 egg white and vanilla essence.
- LET sit for 30 minutes; making sure slices on covered in liquid (MAY need to put plate on top to weigh down).
- BAKE in 180C oven for about 25 minutes (until mixture has set).
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and enjoy!
I had some leftover hot cross buns in the freezer so made a half batch of this as a brekky treat, tasted really great for low-fat, & went well with some vanilla yoghurt. Thanks for posting!