Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 (15 1/4 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, 2 cans drained and can undrained
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray.
- Saute onion and garlic over medium heat, approximately 5-10 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat.
- Stir in corn, pimientos, jalapeno and seasonings.
- Pour mixture into a 9X9-inch baking dish sprayed with butter flavored cooking spray.
- Add cream cheees.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Stir to blend and bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until bubbly.