My Private Note
cup ser ...
Units: US | Metric
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 (15 1/4 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, 2 cans drained and can undrained
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Spray skillet with cooking spray.
- 3Saute onion and garlic over medium heat, approximately 5-10 minutes.
- 4Remove skillet from heat.
- 5Stir in corn, pimientos, jalapeno and seasonings.
- 6Pour mixture into a 9X9-inch baking dish sprayed with butter flavored cooking spray.
- 7Add cream cheees.
- 8Bake 15 minutes.
- 9Stir to blend and bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Hot Corn Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (1699 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.0
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.1 mg
- Sodium 659.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: