Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
I have been trying to watch my sugar, calories, and saturated fat intake. I was in the mood for hot cocoa and quite surprised with what those little packets contain, including corn syrup. This is a healthier recipe for those of us who can't do without hot cocoa. I was very pleased with this version and hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
- 10 ounces water
- 2 ounces nonfat milk
- 2 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 2 teaspoons raw sugar (Splenda may be used)
- 1 1⁄2-3 fluid ounces eggnog liqueur (your favorite liquor) or 1 1⁄2-3 fluid ounces Godiva white chocolate liqueur (your favorite liquor) or 1 1⁄2-3 fluid ounces bailey's irish cream (your favorite liquor)
- Combine first 4 ingredients in coffee mug.
- Cook in the microwave for 3 minutes. Stir.
- Add you favorite liquor, if needed.
- Stir again and enjoy.