1/2 Photos of Low-Fat Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip
Chef At Sea's Note:
You won't believe this isn't loaded with fat when you taste it! No one even knows it as tofu in it! Substitute the parmesan cheese with veggie mozzarella cheese (grated) for a dairy-free version
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 340.19 g package lite silken firm tofu
- 29.58 ml reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2.46 ml onion powder
- 439.41 g can artichoke quarters in water, drained, rinsed and chopped
- 236.59 ml frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese (or grated veggie mozzarella cheese)
- paprika, for dusting
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Puree tofu, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, garlic and onion powder in blender or food processor until smooth.
- 3Transfer to bowl.
- 4Stir in artichokes, spinach and cheese.
- 5Spoon into 8-inch glass pie dish or casserole.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes.
- 7Dust with paprika before serving.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.3
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 153.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 5.0 g