1/1 Photo of Low Fat Honey Oat Scones
These are yummy and very versatile -- I made them this morning with chopped hazelnuts. A great low fat on the go breakfast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, oats, and baking powder, stir to mix well.
- 2Stir in honey, egg substitute, raisins or cranberries, and buttermilk to form a stiff dough.
- 3Form into a ball and turn on a floured surface into a 7 inch circle.
- 4Coat a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- 5Place circle of dough on sheet, and use a sharp floured knife to cut into 12 wedges.
- 6Pull wedges apart slightly, and brush the tops with skim milk.
- 7Bake at 375 for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 8Serve hot!
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Honey Oat Scones
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.3
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 99.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: