Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy, fast and healthy. Found on a lowfat cooking website:
Make and share this Low Fat Honey Glazed Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Set oven to'Broil'.
- Mix soy sauce, onion, garlic, honey ginger and catsup in a small bowl.
- If necessary, run your honey jar under warm water before measuring out, to make mixing easier.
- Trim fat from chicken breasts, rinse and pat dry.
- Cover a metal broiling pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil (makes cleanup easier), and place the chicken breasts inside.
- Brush top side of the chicken with half of the honey mixture.
- Make sure and get the edges of the meat to ensure the juices are sealed in!
- Broil chicken for 5 minutes, remove, and turn over.
- Brush on remaining honey mixture and return to oven for another 5-10 minutes more (until juices run clear).
This wa real simple and my family liked the taste. I added more honey and made it sweeter.
Absolutely delicious. Kids Loved it, I Loved it. No leftovers. I call that a good night. :)